Friday, April 17, 2009

Art in the Garden

Pretty as a picture - the lavender lining the pathway with the softest of pink roses overhead forming an arch. Imagine going down to your letterbox everyday to collect the mail - you would have a skip in your step and a smile on your face for the rest of the day! perhaps I would take my scissors with me and snip off a few pretty blooms to put in a vase to enjoy.





Love, love, love these beautiful garden photos from Veranda Mag (USA) of a home in Greenwich in England, the beautiful hydrangeas which we all love - all very "Sense and Sensibility".



3 comments:

denyjune said...

full time gardner! plenty of rain! no heat! no humidity! beautiful

lily-g said...

Gorgeous, imagine a garden like that one! heaven!

Janet K @ Manly Gallery said...

yes, but sorry...I forgot to put the hydrangea image on, still learning, promise I'll get better as time goes on. Janet