Saturday, May 2, 2009

One of our Favourite Artists

Just unpacked! and what a beautiful selection. Richard has also delivered three larger pieces measuring 90x90cms, so I'll try to post these once I have good images to hand. There is such beautiful detail in this selection - the delicate brush strokes, butterflies, flowers in the hair of the girls - just divine.











These four paintings are quite small in size, but so divine, you really have to see them "in situ" then you appreciate the texture and the beautiful brush strokes in which Richard is so well known for. This collection just sparkle like jewels...

3 comments:

denyjune said...

This is a brilliant way to keep everyone informed about whats new in the gallery!

Shano said...

How refreshing and original! I can see why it's a fave.

Beach Vintage said...

Wow, these are really lovely artworks. So very different to anything I have seen lately. I know exactly where your shop is as I am a baysider myself. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Simone xx