Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Paintings by Veronica just delivered


"The Letter" 60x60cms

From very evocative images with mother and child to the party girls, about to drink their cocktails - a big contrast. Veronica's work is impressionism filled with expression & warmth and in this collection, its great to see all the different sides she has to offer.



"Party Girls - Cocktails" 60x60cms



"Beach Baby" 46x46cms



"Back of Bourke" 60x60cms

(love those RM's she's got on)

We have been waiting for Veronica's work for ages, & finally we have some lovely,new, fresh paintings, when she stopped by the gallery yesterday. All the paintings are oil on canvas.

3 comments:

vicki archer said...

I love the party girls - perfectly captured, xv.

Janet K @ Manly Gallery said...

oh Vicki, thank you so much for stopping by to view my blog, much appreciated! ....J

Margi Parton said...

Hello Janet. My name is Margi Parton, I'm a photographer and live here on our beautiful bay at Manly West. My web site is www.margiparton.com and there is a link to my blog. Have just been looking through your lovely gallery and blog, and must say congratulation, very well done. I will call in very soon and say hello. Thanks Margi.