Friday, August 14, 2009

A Peek inside the Artist Studio of Shannon Garson

The trusty Kiln

Our lovely artist Shannon packing my selection
for the Manly Gallery



Exquisite Vases & Bowls



My favourite - little fungi pots
to mix & match




New "Roses" design with a contemporary
edge - gorgeous.





My selection ready for packing



At the coalface




I mentioned recently, I had the chance to visit a number of my artists and asked them kindly if I could take a couple of shots of their studio. Shannon has recently got a new kiln and it sits just outside her studio doorway overseeing all the preparations in the studio. Renovations are under way to complete her studio and its looking fantastic - lots of natural light, with a beautiful outlook, and Shannon's delightful cottage garden can be seen from the windows.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Ooh these will positively bound out your door Janet! Better have reinforcements sent. Shannon's work is a delight.
Millie ^_