Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Watercolours from Bruce Buchanan

"Bindebango" Cunnamulla 73x91cms

"Across the Lake" Cootharaba 49x85cms



"Sunset Flinders Ranges" 70x90cms

Over a period of time Bruce has received a significant number of corporate and private commissions including The Brisbane Polo Club, Ramsay Health Care Australia, Ipswich Regional Art Gallery and Queensland State Treasury Corporation. He is represented in many private collections, both in Australia and internationally. Bruce has been with The Manly Gallery for over 10 years now, and we always welcome new work with open arms! I recently posted three new works from Bruce which have now sold, they didnt even make it onto the gallery wall - so here we go with another selection as Bruce has just replinished us with this new collection.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Janet,

As always, I love seeing Bruce's new works - and I can't wait till I finish paying off my layby!!!

The Sentimental Bloke said...

Bruce's work on the Flinders Ranges is always outstanding. It is nice to see the area, through his work is appreciated. I like your blog too.