Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SUMMER STYLE with Boat Paintings

"The Two of Us"

"On the Jetty"


"In Good Company"


"Just Between Friends"


The Three Amigos
I haven't posted any "boaty" paintings for a while, which is very remiss of me, seeming as the Manly Boat harbour is literally metres from the gallery door and as I look out my window, I can see all the colourful boats bopping away! These oils are by our artist John Pearson, who has been represented through our gallery for many years. John's desire is to live the life his paintings depict, and to continue to convey this "de-stress" message, so that more people can appreciate the beauty of quiet reflection in their often hectic lives (to true!).

1 comment:

Millie said...

MOTH would absolutely adore the last painting Janet! I love John's work.
Millie ^_^