Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Lasting Impression

Remaining Works still on show (until sold)


Blue & White Still Life





The art demo in full swing

We had such a wonderful day when Christine  Atkins spent two days at the gallery for an art demonstration - here she is with a couple of our lovely customers watching the "art in progress" - some people watched for a short time and went to lunch for a couple of hours and just had to come back to see how far Chrisine had progressed.  Its always a wonderful time to have my artists meet and greet and I to,  enjoy seeing the paintings from the beginning to the end - I am very tempted to take some lessons!!  but I wouldn't embarrass myelf in front of anyone.

2 comments:

theoldboathouse said...

Hi Janet, thanks for popping in and saying hello at theoldboathouse. I used to live in Manly for many years and was a regular at the gallery and have many beautiful items in my home purchased there...even attended some art classes organised through the gallery...it is a small world. I see from the pic that you have redone the outside of the shop...it looks wonderful, cheers Katherine

Janet K @ Manly Gallery said...

thanks Katherine, nice of to comment, appreciate it very much.