Sunday, August 1, 2010

Every Picture Tells a Story

"The New Perspective"
65x160cms

 
"Go Your Own Way"
55x143cms acrylic


"The Flame"
73x35cms arylic
 
"The Messenger"
65x160cms acyrlic


"Waiting on a Friend"
85x90cms

Fantasic new works from Adam Bogusz, this collection is so bright and colourful.  As they say, every picture tells a story, and in Adam's paintings, you can certainly see the creative and theatrical side of his life. Artist Statement from Adam:
"I like my art to tell a story about human nature. I want that story to be ambiguous enough that the viewer can weave their own story into each piece. In this respect I see my art as a mirror reflecting not only how I felt as I created the piece but also a reflection of the viewer as well. I hope you enjoy my art as much as I enjoyed creating it."

1 comment:

Dennyjune said...

Great! Love them! Can't wait to see them in the flesh