Friday, September 3, 2010

Sculptures by Willy Birds

White Chooky

Black Chooky

Group of puddy cats


grey cat

little black cat

lovely kingfisher

cheeky little cockatoos

and my favourite - the Guinea Fowls

I shouldn't really say "my favourite" as they are all gorgeous!   we cannot get enough of these little sculptures by Willy Birds - a perennial favourite of the gallery.  Made from raku clay.  We have just ordered pelicans, and kingfishers, so watch for them arriving shortly.   The little faces on these birds are just so gorgeous, they always make me smile (and the cats)  .....All of them small enough to put into your hand. A for adorable!

1 comment:

E R I N said...

i love these! i have a similar bird on my windowsill right now :)

thanks so much for your lovely comments about my solo exhibition! xx