Monday, May 9, 2011

Bright Corner



Denise and I have just spent the last couple of days changing the gallery around.  Instead of doing "wintery" scenes we went for colourful and bright - we are in Queensland right?  and I just love this section, it looks like we are ready for Spring ~ so many of my customers are looking for bright and colourful.  This is an exquisite collection, featuring Jeanette Morris, Susan French, Christine Reilly (oh how I love those oils), Kendall (beautiful) and a show stopper with Lorraine Rogers new large piece in lime green.

1 comment:

theoldboathouse said...

I am loving it too especially that burst of green by Lorraine Rogers. It's hard work but rewarding in the end to have a good rearrange I always think. The hardest part is about half way through when I always think why am I doing this? Xx Katherine