Friday, July 29, 2011

Special Paintings by Richard

* Low Tide*
60x60cms acrylic

* Mellow Yellow *
60x60cms acrylic

in situ


I have spent the day training and stock-taking with the new owner of the Gallery - she is just wonderful and I'm sure everyone is going to love what she has in plan for the gallery - a very exciting time.  As I spend my last days at the gallery - I am thoroughly enjoying my time as I take in all the wonderful things that have happened over all the years - I have been blessed with gorgeous artists and customers - what more can a girl ask for!  Luckily, we have now got two beautiful pieces from Richard Bogusz and what gems they are - seems to be a nice color palette change, which is refreshing and beautifully applied.  Today, everyone was commenting on how special these new pieces are and I totally agree.  The lower images show the work "in situ" so you have an idea of how beautiful they look on the wall.

No comments: