Friday, August 5, 2011

New Gallery Director at TMG


Sharlene & Me (Janet)
Absolutely thrilled when I saw we made the FRONT PAGE again in our local paper The Wynnum Herald, who,  I must say have been fantastic supporters of our gallery for the last 10 years and more.   They are always very interested in whats happening at our gallery and have always featured great stories, with a real interest in local art and they have taken some incredible photos over the years - thanks Wynnum Herald! and thanks Bianca.
Well, there it is!  in black and white, and official - Sharlene is the new Gallery Director and we couldn't have wished for anyone more suitable than Sharlene.  She will be just wonderful I know it,  and dont  you believe about the "big shoes to fill" as Sharlene will bring her own ideas into the gallery and I'm sure it will continue to be one of the best in Brisbane, that is why all our wonderful artists are so loyal.  I look forward to coming along to the first exhibition planned in November. (ps love love love the Kendall painting "Saxy Man" in the photo shoot - good choice from the photographer!  so bright and colourful, just like the gallery.  So its goodbye and thanks for the wonderful support over the last 10 years - I've loved every second at the gallery - and my artists are simply the best there is, how very fortunate I have been and what wonderful customers I have had the pleasure of meeting - so a big thank you everyone!.....Janet

2 comments:

Dennyjune said...

Heres to a new start and the start of a wonderful new relationship with Sharlene. xxx

Thea said...

Welcome to Belle. I'm so glad the the gallery will continue. x